Monday, May 28, 2012

Odd Monday

Last week was my last week of summer school and part-time work. Today, I lived my Monday by waking up late, meeting up with some of my friends from the cheering team and then going home early to rest. 


That was us earlier today, driving to this place called, "ShareTea" to try out their drinks.  I haven't bonded with them in a while, so it was really fun to catch up and laugh out loud with them. As usual, we were all pretty sabaw. We were missing a few friends, but hopefully, we'll get to hang out with them next time. 

When I got home, my day began to feel odd. Everything just seemed quiet. There were no papers scattered on my desk. My school bag and file folder were put away to the corner of my room. I found it strange that there was really nothing to do. For the first time in weeks, I felt bored. I've kind of forgotten what this felt like. I began suffering from work withdrawal. Right now, I pretty much wish I was exhausted from training and school work rather than sitting here, typing. 

But, hey, it's been a while since I've last written a blog entry. To be honest, I haven't got a clue on what to talk about. I miss writing. I've been saying that for months now and I haven't really gotten back to it. I feel like I lack inspiration. All the ideas I had before had been sucked out of me when I got my heart broken. I just can't imagine certain things anymore. 

I miss writing stories. I miss writing monologues. I miss writing plays and scripts. But no matter what I do, right now, I just can't imagine anymore. Writer's block? I don't really know. Somebody, please, find me a cure for this. This just isn't me. I'm a hopeless romantic. Ideas for these things come naturally to me. I spent most of my Monday wondering, "What happened?" and "How do I believe in it again?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment