Friday, April 13, 2012

The Top 5: Things You Realize During A Long Drive

Where will you be 5 years from now? How about 10?

On a Friday night, a group of friends met up and decided to drive down South for pizza and beer. It was a fun get-together that we haven’t had in while, so, it was nice to finally see each other and talk.

It’s always fun to reminisce about the day we first met. We ended up laughing about the most memorable and terribly crazy things that happened to each one of us. Then, we realized how time flies. We’ve grown up. From trash-talking subjects and professors to engaging in conversation about the things that really matter in life (career, dreams, opportunities), we have definitely come a long way. Through the journey of triumph and loss, I’m glad to know that there are people who will always be glad to be there for you. 


When I was a kid, the answer to the question, “What would you like to be when you grow-up?” was plain and simple. A popstar.

The long drive back home gave me time to reflect about my life. If I would be asked the same question again, the answer would still be plain and simple. A Victoria's Secret Angel. 


Just kidding. 


Happy. 

But as long as we’re talking happiness here:

The Top 5 Things You Realize During A Long Drive:

  1. 5 years from now, I would like to live happily in my own place.
  2. 5 years from now, I would like to establish myself in a business.
  3. 10 years from now, I would like to be married.
  4. 10 years from now, I would still like to have awesome get-togethers with the good friends I have.
  5. 10 years and more, I would like the shotgun seat in my car not to be empty during memorable long drives like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment